- 🚚 Shipping & Returns
- ⭐ Shop Reviews
A beautiful white and blue stone-studded Hamsa Hand Evil Eye necklace!
The downward-facing Hamsa Hand is a gesture of welcoming an abundance of goodness, kindness, friendship, and grace into your life.
While the light blue stones are for general protection, as well as for broadening the wearer's perspective, and inner peace.
The white stone Evil Eye is for purity and focus, clear clutter, obstacles, for wealth or to start afresh.
This exquisite Hamsa necklace helps keep the wearer protected. Purchase just the Hamsa pendant or the pendant with an 18" inches or 20" inches silver chain.
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Only Pendant - 1.25 x 0.73” Inches or 3.17 x 1.85 CM
- With 18" inches or 45.7 cm Chain
- With 20" inches or 50.8 cm Chain
Now Shipping to Evil Eye and Hamsa Hand believers Worldwide!
- United States - 14 to 28 days with USPS
- UK - 10 to 15 days with Royal Mail
- Australia - 14 to 28 days with Australia Post
- Canada - 14 to 28 days with Canada Post
Most Other Countries - 20 to 40 days Delivery with Package Tracking
View Full Shipping Country List
FRIENDLY RETURNS 🧿
Get a full refund if your purchase isn’t significantly as described or doesn’t arrive at your doorstep in 60 days.
Also, avail 7 Day Returns if the product is not as described, or if you are unhappy with the quality.
In rare cases, our products can get damaged in transit. If that's the case please let us know and we'll send you another. We will however need your help with a few photos of the product so we can assess what went wrong.
Our products may take a few weeks to deliver. But they are beautiful, and will bring you protection and good luck for years to come. ✨
7-Day Return Details
1) If the product is defective or not as described - we'll ask you to discard or donate the product you've received and refund you 100% of the purchase amount or send you another product. (whichever you prefer)
2) If you're unhappy with product quality - we'll ask you to discard or donate the product you've received and refund 75% of the amount you paid. We need to keep 25% as Restocking Fees because PayPal, Shopify, and the Shipping Company still charge us, even if we refund. We appreciate your understanding.
3) If the product arrives at your doorstep but no one is at home to collect - here it depends on the local postal system in your country.
Packages in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, and Europe are usually attempted for delivery again in 1-3 days after the first delivery attempt. Or are available at the local post office for collection. But in countries like Columbia or Brazil, in our experience thus far, this does not happen.
So we may not be able to help if the package does arrive at your doorstep, but no one was home to collect it, and the local postal system did not attempt redelivery.
We request our customers to order to an address where the package can be delivered safely and there is a greater likelihood of someone being available to receive the package.
Dispatch Time and Package Tracking
Most products ship within 1-7 days. Products that take longer to ship are those that are printed on demand or customized.
Once shipped, each product ordered will have a unique package tracking number, which is trackable from origin to delivery address online. Customers can track their packages here:
Have a Question? Ask us Here!
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING CUSTOMERS
"I absolutely love my Hamsa Hand wall piece! I have designing my backyard to have a very zen atmosphere. This wall piece hangs on my fence above a floating plant that gives that area a very peaceful charm. The crystals are real and have good weight to them. I couldn’t be more pleased!" - Kathlyn Avila
"Bought 3 of them one for me the others for my kids and their new homes! Beautiful 😍" - Rosa Mariano-Brandao
"Beautiful" - Maleah H
"This necklace is so pretty" - Kaliyah
"Bought this ring for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it!!! Highly recommend" - Gina C
"Is very beautiful and different" - Katalina
"Looks great" - Jeanne